Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Soap Dish : Strawberry Banana and Berry Lemonade

My soap dish holds two juicy, summery, glycerin soaps - both with exfoliants.


The first soap I'm scrubbing with is a soap from Sunbasilgarden. (find her HERE @ Etsy) It's a Strawberry Banana Milkshake scented soap with poppy seeds as an exfoliant. It really smells straight out of the blender. Try this by your sink in a pretty dish. It's perfect for scrubbing hands with a nice square shape. 

You can buy this soap on Etsy from Sunbasilgarden.

My rating: ★★★★✩
The second soap in my large soap dish is this berry lemonade scented wonder from Flourish Bath and Body (find her HERE @ Etsy) It's a tart, but sweet, berry lemonade combination with blueberry seeds as an exfoliant. The bar is the perfect handwashing shape of a soft rectangle, not too long and not too wide. 

You can buy this soap on Etsy from Flourish Bath and Body.


My rating: ★★★★✩

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Regina! I can't wait to see all the soapy finds you keep us posted on :)

    Love your enthusiam too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried some of that strawberry banana soap and it really smells like a milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren - There will definitely be a ton! :) I always have at least 2 bars in my soap dish. Plus, I'm always buying soap from you, so I'll never run out!

    Lee - You also wanted to eat it. ;)

    ReplyDelete