Yum. What's a better treat on a hot summer day than a creamsicle? Well, maybe these two treats. There's one for your hands and one for your lips. Now get over to the freezer and grab a cold creamsicle...well, after reading this.
Mmm. I flip over Sunbasilgarden soaps all the time. They're the majority in my soap inventory, so I use them the most. This one is just perfect. It smells so much like a creamsicle you just want to eat it, or at least we wanted to eat it. (find Sunbasilgarden HERE @ Etsy) The layers of orange and cream are packed with glycerin and essential oils for soft skin, which is important in the summer. This is definitely one of the my favorite summer soaps. I'll be grabbing my spoon for more before this one goes away until next year!
You can grab this soap on Etsy from Sunbasilgarden.
My rating: ★★★★★
I've already mentioned what an addict I am to lip balms in general and to Familiar Lover's shea lip balms specifically. (find her HERE @ Etsy) Her lip balm formulas are just so smooth and creamy that it's perfect she makes one in creamsicle! The scent is just so yummy when you put it all over you lips all day. This is another product perfect for summer, because creamsicle just screams summer. I love balms from Familiar Lover because they go on smooth and have a glossy shine on my lips. Forget goopy lip glosses, this is much better! (smells better, too.)
You can buy this balm on Etsy from Familiar Lover.
My rating: ★★★★★
Friday, August 20, 2010
Five-Star Friday : I Dream of...Creamsicle?
Labels:
Familiar Lover,
Five-Star Friday,
lip balm,
summer soaps,
sunbasilgarden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment