Friday, August 13, 2010

Five-Star Friday!

It's the end of the week. It's pay-day. (for most people). And I'm handpicking my favorite five-star items for you to enjoy. :) Happy Friday. TGIF!


This is one of those soaps where my boyfriend said, "Okay, stop huffing the soap now." This literally SMELLS LIKE FRESH APPLES. And it should! It's Red Apple Crisp by Sunbasilgarden. (find her HERE @ Etsy) I personally think this is the best smelling soap ever. I'm biased because I love everything from Sunbasilgarden, but this is my favorite. 

The bad news for you is that Red Apple Crisp is now out of season. The good news is that she more apple soaps in stock for fall. Check out that apple page HERE.

My rating: ★★★★★


I'm addicted to lip balms, but it's also really difficult to please me because I like moisture and shine. This lip balm has it all, and as an added cherry on top, it smells like shirley temple. No, not the actress! The drink. Yum. This delicious lip balm is made by Familiar Lover. (find her HERE @ Etsy) It's smooth, shiny, and smells great. It also comes in an oval tube, which is awesome because your lip balm will never roll away again. She fills her lip balm tubes all the way up, so you're never unsatisfied. This is actually the first balm I've ever finished. I can't wait to get another one, even though I have these balms in other scents.

You can buy this yummy balm on Etsy from Familiar Lover.

My rating: ★★★★★
Don't you hate those gross hand sanitizers that smell completely of alcohol and then leave your hands tight and dry? I think they're gross. They smell bad and feel bad. So I decided to try something new! While buying soaps one day, I stumbled upon this Mango Yuzu hand sanitizer from Heart J Creations. (find her HERE @ Etsy) This hand sanitizer smells great! Not only does it not smell like alcohol, it moisturizers thanks to the vitamin E, glycerin, and other moisturizers added to the formula. Don't like Mango Yuzu? That's just the scent I chose. She has other scents like Apple Slice and Strawberry Cream. It's a nice, flat bottle as well, so it fits in my apron perfectly while I'm working, so I can use it after handling dirty money between hand washings. 

Pick up your own hand sanitizer on Etsy from Heart J Creations.

My rating: ★★★★★

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Reggie!!! Love your other finds here too..they sound so good. xxooo

    ReplyDelete